Carlsberg Chill Happy Bus Shelter Project
Since 2008, Carlsberg Chill Happy Shelter has made spectacular achievements for its fresh and considerate ideas in marketing and advertising. In 2011, we drew on our previous successful experience and combined the" Happy Bus Shelter Project" with Weibo operation, forming an online and off-line mixup communication strategy. While at the same time, we developed a full range of PR plan and promotion strategy, further enhancing the brand awareness, reputation and corporate social responsibility of Chill, which has profoundly conveyed the brand connotation of “Stand up for fun”.
1. Made thorough preparation for the event, including the proposal design and press release writing, fully communicating with the media ranging in 5 cities.
2. The “Happiness Index Test” fulfilled a great success in 2008, while in this year; we need to scout for some new and creative news angle to attract the attention from consumers and media.
3. The combination of the on-site activities at the bus shelters and Weibo online activities needs a large amount of data processing. Moreover, it is of great significance for us to display the on-site data at bus shelters as well as the comments from the Weibo fans promptly.
4 There were about 70 print media, TV media, radio media, and Internet media have been involved in this event, different types of media have different requirements in news angle, which needs us have a more careful preparation and better communication skills.
5. The event is with great importance, covering a large scale of media, however, during this event, news of YaoMing’s retirement along with the 7.23 high-railway incident distracts lots of attention from media, and our media resources are limited.
1. Well managed the event process, ensure every “Happiness Index Test” in each city can be completed smoothly and orderly, especially the combination of the on-site activities and the Weibo operation, as well as the data collection and display.
2. Compile press release from different news angles in line with the requirement of different sections of the print media, such as the people livelihood section, the fashion section, the food section, and the IT section, for obtaining the maximum exposure.
3. The “Happiness Index Test” at happy bus shelters has become the focus again in all big cities, and enjoys great coverage among the local media in Beijing, Kunming, Xi’an, Shenzhen and Zhengzhou. Under such a strict media environment, nearly 70% print media has still reported the brand name, assuring a high exposure of Chill.
Coverage and Advertising Value
1. The total circulation of print media is 19,575000, which covered 47,803,000 readers, and fulfilled an advertising value over RMB 1,091,568.00.
2. Up to 5th Sep, 2011, 461 websites has reprinted our news.
2011-04-15Southern Metropolis Daily-Guangzhou Reader- Community Section- All2
2011-07-21-Beijing Evening News -3
2011-07-21-Spring City Evening News -A2
2011-07-21-Dahe Daily- C01-
People voted for the event by their cell phone in front of the happy bus shelter in Beijing.